Fourth & Heart would like to welcome Kelly LeVeque to the Founders Blog. We are honored to have her recipes graciously contributed.
A little on Kelly…
Kelly loves to cook. She believes in real food, real ingredients and a clean diet. The Be Well kitchen is constantly buzzing. Kelly loves creating tasty, clean, nutrient-dense recipes and dishes. She loves sharing them even more.
Kelly is a regular contributor for numerous health, wellness and lifestyle publications. She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Southern California and is certified through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
· 4 cups organic purple and orange cauliflower
· 1-2 tbsp Fourth & Heart Garlic ghee
· 1 avocado, thinly sliced
· 2 cups arugula micro greens
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Dress cauliflower with ghee
3. Place cauliflower on baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes, stirring cauliflower occasionally until tender and caramelized
4. Plate over arugula micro greens
5. Top with avocado
· 2 c organic whole cashews
· 1-2 organic roasted garlic cloves
· 1 cup water
· 1 tsp Himalaynia pink salt
1. Cover cashews with water for 2 hours, then drain and rinse
2. Place cashews in food processor or high-speed blender with roasted garlic cloves and water. Blend until smooth.
Be Well. Be Beautiful. Be You.
Health Coach: Holistic Nutritionist, NSCA-PT, YogaAlliance 200hr